This is where the trainer comes to your home to train your dog, at your convenience time. It starts with an initial consultation that will lead into short term and longterm goals, solving specific behavioral problems, such as jumping, overly excited greetings, house training (soiling problems), barking, counter surfing, separation anxiety, fear, or training basic manners like” sit, stay, come when called, down, walking nicely on a leash.contact us
Most of working professionals have extreme busy schedules, let alone dealing with some extra curriculum such as Taking care of family members. But who is taking care of the dog while you are working or running important errands? That’s where Dogs Rock Canine Training comes in. We will customize your need by providing the pickup and drop off services from your home to our home (Unless you prefer to drop off Fido with us)
Throughout the day your dog will benefit from:
- Lots of fun play time
- Walks to the park where he can socialize or get specific training from a certified trainer. Styles of training ranges from basic training, problem solving, behavior modification, dog tricks, learn loose leash walk.
- A good work out to burn off some energy through: Agility training, swimming, walk on treadmill
- A relaxed home atmosphere where Fido can get a Massage, Lounge around, or get some good quality sleep.
- All diets will be prepared according to instructions of owner.
Pick up from 7am to 9am
Drop off from 3pm to 5pm
Going on vacation? Have to go away on business?
Most pet lover don’t want to leave out beloved dogs in a busy doggy day care kennels that have many other dogs. We feel guilty and uncomfortable with it. But with Dogs Rock Canine Training, your Dog would feel and be treated like a prince/ princess
You can choose form two services:
- We can come to you and stay at your home, taking care of your dog as if he/she were out own, providing lots of love, quality attention, care fun plays and games, training feeding, going out for walks
- We can drop in 3 times a day ( 30 minutes each time) to take out your furry loved one for a walk. Making sure they have plenty of water, feed them and play fun games with them.